Thursday 18 April 2013

Fenwicks Hats Spring Summer 2013

I am delighted to say I have just finished my first complete mini collection of hats.  I am also very happy to say they are now on display and for sale in Fenwicks department store in York.  They are on display in the designer ladies wear department.  It was a tight schedule to get them designed and made in time for their instore debut!  But I have to say it was also a great way to push me into creating my first complete, if a little small s/s collection, perfect for putting on my website. I was also very grateful to Rosie Totiah and Deborah Lough of the millinery collective for organising a brilliant photo shoot.  The result being some beautiful shots for our use.

'Floss' available at Fenwick's
'Blue Sky's' available at Fenwick's

Starting to shape the instore display

Fenwicks York










I am hoping to get back to the store to see some of the hats in their racing wear themed window displays.  Updates to follow



 Second visit to Fenwick's on special race wear promotion day


My'Bluse Skies' Hat that sold to a race goer !!


The lovely Sophie wearing one of my hats


Checking out the competition!



No comments:

Post a Comment