Monday 8 October 2012

Liz Project. The finished hats!

It was recently pointed out to me, that I had not published any pictures of my finished hats for the 'Liz' collection. I completed the 'muse' project sometime before the summer, took photos and promptly forgot to pop them on my blog. I also have been guilty of neglecting my blogging duties. I feel I have a worthy excuse for my absence. I have spent the summer building and completing my website for Bloom & Co. More details to follow....but for now take a look at Liz!

The Surreal Hat


Creepy Crawlies!!




The Honeymoon Hat


Tied around the chin so it does not blow off on the airport runway!

Perfect for another honeymoon getaway

Eight rings signify the many weddings of Ms Taylor

Signature Liz Turban style crown





Expressionist style lining

She's watching you!
Bridal Crown for the queen of Hollywood


Dior net appliqued with vintage lace and beading

Wire curlicues add strength and weight to the crown
I do ! She did!


Anne of a Thousand Days
Yellow, one of Liz's favourite colours
She also loved Dior She owned many outfits from the fashion house

Liz on her wedding day

Auction of Liz's clothes and jewels




Another love of Liz's Roses


One of Elizabeth's rose gardens

The 'Cocktail' Hat





Tiny Violets. The colour of Elizabeth's eyes

What a Gal!


Vintage Jewels
A hat fit for a little star!



Velvet and diamonds!




No comments:

Post a Comment