Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Whistlestop Summer

Heres a really quick list of what I did this summer!

Berlin. Amazing! Would love to go again





London. Spitalfields, Gherkin, V&A, Thomas Heatherwick, Wobbly chairs weeee!

















It's great that the costume gallery is back open at the V&A. Lots of amazing pieces.Sorry about the quality of pics, they were taken on my phone

Dior cabinet

Dior cabinet

Paper dresses from the 60s


Balenciaga hat

Oh yes!! Mini Dior Gorgeous


Look at how beautiful this is in miniature

Galliano for Dior if I remember correctly

Think this might be Miyake. Forgive me if I'm wrong
Ooh and Schiaparelli and Prada shoes yay!






Burnby Hall Gardens Yorkshire. National collection of water lilies











 The seaside !!!!!







Yorkshire Sculpture Park


No comments:

Post a Comment